Original topic:

Software Update

(Topic created on: 12-18-2021 10:25 AM)
Dolgogi
Options
Galaxy S
Just noticed an update for the S21 series rolling out. Takes the Android 12 release from BUKA to BUKG, and is still running the November security patch.

10 Comments
Galaxy S
I've done this yesterday, and I think transition from 5g to 4g on a low coverage area is a mess on this one.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
TBH, surprised we got this since other OXM regions have been getting BUL1 and Germany just started rolling out BUL6, both on the December security patch.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @NameX13, 

I suggest sending an error report via the Samsung Members app for this to be investigated. Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I had actually installed this a week and half backScreenshot_20211218-124302_Settings.jpg
Galaxy S
Yeah, I was thinking about it.
And now BUL6 is rolling out, but downloading from Samsung's server is generating CRC errors on Fija.
Galaxy S
Yup it's giving error on Firja.....and sammobile site have still not updated the firmware to BUL6 yet ...so stuck till Firja gets resolved
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes it's Germany one ....but so far it's holding up good with everything
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Will be trying the BUL1 today for sure ....will update how it goes
MAark24
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Wasn't expecting another update so soon. Other than the December security update. Anything new in this update??
0 Likes