Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Software Updates Schedule

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 03:30 PM)
makeanimationssmooth
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S

So I was just browsing through and waiting for my One UI 2.1 update on my S9 and I came across this compiled list of Canadian Carrier Software Update Schedules. I thought it would help most of you.

0 Likes
13 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Remove that link now. That's an invasive ad feast there only to see carrier schedules that are easily available without any ads. This page contains deceptive ads that will cause pop-ups to appear on users' devices.

And the rest of that pathetic blog is a collection of trendy clickbait devoid of substance. Just avoid this ad-farming mess. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the creator of this pathetic blog since you've already tried to generate money from S Members with your URL shorteners
Galaxy S

I don't know what you are saying. It works

makeanimationssmooth_0-1594231030156.png

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Not without my adblocker it doesn't.
Galaxy S
let me check again
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I swear on my end I see the whole article
0 Likes
Siddharth16
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Go to Samsung browsers setting - privacy and settings and turn on block unwanted webpages. Also, turn on block pop-ups from sites and downloads.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That's not the point and it doesn't even properly address what you thought it was.
Galaxy S
This link not allowed on Samsung Members @CHMultimedia have right
0 Likes
Solution
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @makeanimationssmooth,

I thank you for sharing the information with our community members. But, instead of posting third-party links, you can provide a screenshot of the Software Update Schedule.

I hope you understand.