Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Sorting apps on home screen.

(Topic created on: 12-05-2021 10:49 AM)
Saiful56
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys. May i know how to alphabeticaly sorting my apps on home screen? I cannot find how to do it if i change my home screen layout to home screen only. Hope you guys can show some tips. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Good day to u , Sir . As i know , we can only sort the apps alphabetically in the apps screen . For me , i put only the apps which owes use in the home screen . Then , the others put inside the apps screen . In the apps screen , u tap 3 dots on the right upper > sort > alphabetical order ..

actually on the home screen u just need swipe up from bottom then u will enter the apps screen dy .. if u really want to sort the apps on home apps , i think u need download 3rd party launcher . One more tip in order to search your apps easily , u may group them with folders ( shopping , banking , social ...etc) ..or use the search bar ..

if you feel my solution is helpful for you, pls click 3 dots on right hand side of my comment >>> "Accept Solution" . Thank you 😃 Screenshot_20211205-105915_One UI Home_168778_1638673156.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
Good day to u , Sir . As i know , we can only sort the apps alphabetically in the apps screen . For me , i put only the apps which owes use in the home screen . Then , the others put inside the apps screen . In the apps screen , u tap 3 dots on the right upper > sort > alphabetical order ..

actually on the home screen u just need swipe up from bottom then u will enter the apps screen dy .. if u really want to sort the apps on home apps , i think u need download 3rd party launcher . One more tip in order to search your apps easily , u may group them with folders ( shopping , banking , social ...etc) ..or use the search bar ..

if you feel my solution is helpful for you, pls click 3 dots on right hand side of my comment >>> "Accept Solution" . Thank you 😃 Screenshot_20211205-105915_One UI Home_168778_1638673156.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Download Nova7 launcher , to replace default One UI Home. This is the things you looking for 😄
0 Likes