Original topic:

Sound latency

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 06:24 AM)
Dhiraz
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello friends, I have been experiencing some technical difficulties with my S24 Ultra over the past two months. Specifically, I have encountered issues while using Facebook Messenger and TikTok. When using Messenger, the screen occasionally freezes, necessitating me to restart the application. Similarly, when using TikTok, the audio from a previous live video continues to play even after I have scrolled to a different video.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance in resolving these issues. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
0 Likes
2 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Dhiraz, please try clearing your Facebook and TikTok cache and let us know if it fixes the issue. If the cache gets too full it can create a number of different performance problems, so it’s good to do this occasionally even if there are no problems.

Thank you.

Dhiraz
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Hello, I've been experiencing some technical difficulties with my device and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Despite repeated attempts to clear the cache, I'm still encountering sound latency on TikTok and screen freezing in Messenger. As a consumer who has invested in a premium device, I find these issues quite frustrating and would be grateful for any guidance you can provide to resolve them. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
0 Likes