(Topic created on: 04-28-2020 01:47 AM)
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

google duo.JPG
“Let’s stay together, even when we’re apart”

Spending more time at home?

You can still connect and enjoy high-quality video calls with your friends and loved ones through Google Duo on Galaxy.

① Key features of Google Duo

• Group call: Try face to face group call, with up to 12 people!
  • Knock Knock: Check out a real time preview video of the person who is calling!
  • Video message: Share the moments even when your contact doesn't pick up.
  • Quick and easy access on video call: Start Google Duo video call from ‘Phone’, ‘Messages’, and ‘Contacts’.

② How to use Google Duo with Galaxy

Let’s find out various ways to use Google Duo on Galaxy devices.

• Set it as the default video call: You can access Google Duo faster if you set it as the default video call
  • Call in the ‘Phone’ app: You can call in ‘Keypad’, ‘Recents’, and ‘Contacts’.
  • Switch from ‘Messages’ app: Tap Google Duo icon at top right of the conversation.

Get Google Duo News & Tips via Samsung Members App for full tips & tricks!

Samsung Members supports your everyday experiences.

19 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I've installed Google Duo but I'm not using that app so often so I've decided to Disable the app and Enable it whenever I feel the need to. 😅 I'm not fond of video chatting people because I love seeing them in person. 🙈
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
But thanks anyway for this information. 😇
0 Likes
JKit
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Can't wait until Samsung just improves its Messaging app to keep up with iMessage rather than promoting a lot of other messaging apps

Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes I agree with you.
0 Likes
waaa5
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung does have RCS messaging, but its the carriers in the Philippines which do not support
Eure
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Nice one thou
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes @Eure.
0 Likes
Pangging
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
thank's and g0d bless+
River143
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You could have made an option for us to uninstall the Google Duo app if we wanted to and not preinstall it that we could not uninstall it. Storage is precious you know.