18 Comments
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

For Canadian version ( SM-G996W) I received it last week

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Samsung has done a really good job of releasing updates this year, and in fact they have been improving the speed of the Updates Dramatically over the last few years. 

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Seriously.. Samsung USED to release the next version of Android, for just the most recent Flagship, maybe before the end of the year. 

Now they are releasing  One UI Updates, for multiple devices, and the started the end of October.

Just a sad little bunny.. 🙄 

Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
You are probably a Troll. Samsung is recognized to be one of the best for updating. Keep crying . . .
DTS
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I had the same issue with my S21U using a 7/11 sim card. After removing the 7/11 sim card and putting in a unactivated Bell sim, the update was there instantly.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Well, not sure why the OP is posting on Samsung Members Canada, as they have a US device, so a US SIM would likely solve their issue. 

Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Some think that Canada is the 51st state of U.S.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

If Canada ever became the 51st State, I'd be sending Samsung Members Canada, postcards from Australia lol! 

s21p
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Because I bought the unlocked us version and using it in Canada? And I can't choose what forum I could post to, only this one
0 Likes