Original topic:

Still no phone been over a month, others have receive their phone

(Topic created on: 03-21-2022 08:44 PM)
c-mon
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I ordered a black 512gb s22u on February 10. I still havent received my phone. Now I am in preparing for dispatch stage,  but what is even more ridiculous is that others who have ordered the same model after me, some a week later, have got tracking information today.  Why have I not received mine yet. I would have thought its first come first serve? If not, why order on the earlier days of the pre order window. 

Update: Got a shipping notification late last night with tracking. Expected delivery is today!

16 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
You should have gotten Prepare to dispatch update today. Yeah it's weird it took this long for a Black model, probably cause it's the 512 version
Galaxy S

How do you know this? 

c-mon
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I got that update last Thursday, so did a friend of mine who ordered Feb 18 same unit. Somehow his is out for delivery today and I'm still at preparing dispatch...
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Yours will probably be coming this week too.
Galaxy S

But how do you know this?

Do you work for SAMSUNG?

I mean, it seems like you have some kind of insider information?

c-mon
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I hope this is the case. Just frustrating that people who ordered after me, already have their device.
Galaxy S

Yeah, I hear you - same goes for me.

Just wondering how theonecid knows...

theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
It's the trend happening now. It was stalled for a while but now people's devices are finally starting to move along.
Galaxy S

I am just amazed that SAMSUNG themselves has a hard time giving an **bleep** based on how product is travelling - and their customer service is bad when compared to other companies of relative stature.

Today's update - apology and no, cannot offer you any promotion - you get it when you get it.

Horrible.