Original topic:

Still no update to one ui 4 on s21 series...

(Topic created on: 11-23-2021 03:04 AM)
Cheeryshio
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Welp guess what was posted on the Samsung site is true and now all the providers (example:telus) are now "liars" for saying it was on November 23rd... gotta love samsung and their "love" for Canadians and it's consumers ...

42 Comments
Cheeryshio
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
What I don't get is why they even pushed back the one ui 4 release date in canada when us already got the stable release...
0 Likes
Marrvellous
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What's the new release?? This is sad now.
0 Likes
Marrvellous
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Nvm Dec 6
0 Likes
Cheeryshio
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
And here I was, unable to go back to sleep at midnight because I was too excited for the new big one ui update, just for all that excitement to be immediately crushed by samsung... and what's worse, it's for one of their biggest flagship of this year the s21 series... gotta love samsung and their treatment of Canada consumers...
MikeToronto
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
They pushed it due to apps crashing from refresh rate. Canadian networks are different from USA and Europe, and also have different software than USA and Europe. Canada has always had its own Separate updates from the rest of the world. Just the way it is. I'd rather have the truly stable versions and wait for it, than to get a glitchy beta.
0 Likes
roriii
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It is Nov 23rd, wait for it usually the night 23rd to 24th you should be able to download it.
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Dec 6 now...
0 Likes
Cheeryshio
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
... did you check the link I posted?
0 Likes
Cheeryshio
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
If they don't actually move the release date, I will say I'm sorry, I swear I will, but I somewhat doubt they won't move it knowing them, who didn't even give us the beta...
0 Likes