Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Switching data on function during calls Android 11 One UI 3 missing/taken out

(Topic created on: 01-16-2022 06:50 PM)
HustleEveryday
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Above mention function switching data on during calls was in Android 11 One UI 3 before but was missing after upgraded to Android 12 One UI 4 on S21 Ultra. Nw how do we enable / make sure that data is there during a phone call? Cause now there's just no data during calls as at times it becomea only H+ (High Speed Packet Data) which in turn usually dosen't or if load certain web or whatsapp it's not going to work. Any idea how to go abt this? 
7 Comments
Galaxy S
Is this what you looking for...?! Did it combine under WiFi calling now...?!

I am a Samsung Maker selected to help the community in here for all things Samsung...!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Feel free to ask me questions... 

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and as a small gesture of encouragement for me as well...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!Screenshot_20220116-132244_Wi-Fi Calling.jpgScreenshot_20220116-132250_Wi-Fi Calling.jpg
Galaxy S
It's not this ... samsung took it out. And also using data during calls which is missing on Android 12 One UI 4.
Galaxy S
Sorry my bad... Try Google to see whether u can get better result... Have a nice Sunday...
hoogaàaaaa
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Sad thing maybe a Samsung dude can help you
0 Likes
hoogaàaaaa
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Samsung fariz
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Typically nowadays, taking a phone call should not really affect Internet speeds unless your device VoLTE (Voice over LTE) is off. VoLTE enables phone calls to be made over 4G or 4G+, enabling faster Internet speed when browsing. You can find VoLTE in Settings > Connections> Mobile Networks. Alternatively, you can enable WiFi calling to use WiFi for calling and browsing the Internet.
0 Likes
MHSG
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't we all miss the days of One UI 3.1 and wished that One UI 4 had not been released...
0 Likes