Latest list of upcoming updates

Looks like Android 12 for S21 series will be in this update

Ray2_0-1636747366001.png

Resolved!
18 Comments
roriii
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I tried the beta from 1 to 4 on s21 ultra, and the beta 3 and 4 are very stable, not surprised to see Samsung pushing Android 12 in November,
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Samsung started the Betas much earlier this year, so yes it's not surprising. What is surprising is that none of my American friends have seen or heard anything about the Stable release for them. 

But it wouldn't be the first time that Canada received the next Android version before SOME of the US Carriers.. 

roriii
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Not sure if Verizon , T-mobile or AT&T does share upcoming software update with their customers as Telus Roger's,Fido and Kudoo does. We all know Canadian are not part of the beta testing however the providers are actively testing it.
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Still waiting for GW4 classic LTE update... it was supposed to be Nov 9th and nothing happened.
0 Likes
roriii
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Deeezzyyy, date on providers website usually are accurate, could be delayed, Watch LTE models in general update are not as fast as Bluetooth models.
0 Likes
Bouncyknight
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm so jelly.
0 Likes
canucks4life
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Did S21 series android 12 get pushed back still nothing here Nov 24?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yes. 

It's been posted a few times since yesterday. 

Was confirmed (as confirmed as possible) by Rogers today. 

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/rogers-has-updated-their-os-update-schedule-to-reflect-th...