Original topic:

tempered glass screen protector for s10

(Topic created on: 04-25-2019 09:18 PM)
ArielPM
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Is their any tempered glass screen protector that works with the fingerprint sensor because I know there is the whitestone dome glass that works really well but am not looking to spend like $100 for that screen protector
0 Likes
6 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
You spend $1000+ on a phone and aren't willing to spend $100 to protect the screen. i don't understand your logic.
I have a Whitestone dome that I hope to get installed this weekend and then will know if they work or not.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
The Whitestone dome is definitely your best bet. All the other tempered glasses I've tried over the years either don't offer edge to edge protection and the ones that do only have adhesive on the edges causing screen part itself to be hovered above the glass a bit.

This is solely from previous generations as I dont have the S10 but tempered glasses were all awful with just regular screen, i cant imagine them being any good with the new fingerprint scanner.
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thumbs up for Whitestone! It worked well for me on my note 8 & 9. I didn't have a lot of budget for a screen protector for my s10+ so I got a 20$ rip-off of the Whitestone, with loca glue and uv lamp on eBay and it work ok for me! The fingerprint started working a after few days
0 Likes
Galaxy S

I can confirm Ghost Armor works JUST fine with the S10 fingerprint scanner.

cost me $30

0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Is Ghost Armor a tempered glass or different material? I've always heard about it but never actually got around to trying it out because I've never seen it mentioned as a tempered glass.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

No it is not tempered glass, its a silicone material, military grade, super strong. I am not a fan of temprerd glass, nor have I ever ownd a tempered glass protector.

I have had every single Galaxy since the first Galaxy S and it took 8 devies for me to finally crack a screen (which was on my S8) only because I had my S9 so I started to protect that device more then my S8 and it dropped, and cracked on the corner. 

The Ghost Armor I had on my S9 was getting quite a beating as my cat would always puncture his nails on my phone, and some of the scratches looks really deep.

When I replaced my ghost armor with a new one (lifetime warranty) I was surprised the screen was still in mint condition.

0 Likes