Joce1
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
25 Comments
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

If I read the pros and cons, espacially the cons , may be they don't like the 8k and the 100x zoom, but still more things that Apple don't have. And for the design, some cars companies keep their design for many years.

0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Pas certain de ce que tu dis.

voici ce que ça dis dans le texte :

This means colours are oversaturated, highlights are blown out and in general, images just don’t look quite good as what smartphones like the iPhone 11 Pro and Pixel 4 offer.

Et pour le prix?

Beaucoup moins cher

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

@Joce1

Thank you for sharing the feedback.

cheers,

Keagan

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I had the Ultra in hand today and i quite like it, enough to get rid of my Note 9 to be honest. The price though,that is just plain ridiculous !
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
GG2
So what are you going to do ? Empty your pocket and give up with the Note 9 OR you'll keep it until the price came more reasonnable ?
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Je sais pas encore Cassidy. J'essai de résister à la temptation mais je vais sûrement finir avec le S20 Ultra bientôt. J'aimerais être capable de résister pour une baisse de prix mais qui sait... time will tell !

J'ai jamais garder un téléphone plus que 6 mois. C'est la première fois avec mon Note 9.. Je m'améliore..je suis presque guéri 😁
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Faut être riche pour acheter ça :winking-face:
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
ou faut être nono 🤪
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Moi je vais résister c'est certain. Prix prohibitif