Original topic:

Thank you Samsung.

(Topic created on: 02-21-2022 10:23 AM)
GG2
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
With all the usual pre-order complaints in here, i thought it would be nice to post something positive for once. I ordered my S22 Ultra on the 15th and was just delivered today, so just 6 days to get the phone. 
Nice job Samsung, will be unboxing this beauty tonight.

34 Comments
Galaxy S
Congrates 🎉🎉🎉, enjoy your new phone. 😄
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks but have to test it out first to see if it's worthy of my S21 Ultra replacement or maybe keep both , who knows.
Galaxy S
Can you confirm if the phone does come with screen protector or not?
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Im not home right now but definitely will confirm later.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
No pre-installed screen protector!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
That's disappointed 😞
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Tallman, Along with Global trend and policy for environmental-friendly, Samsung decided not to provide attaching or including of screen protective film for in-box package on S22 series device since newly launched product.

0 Likes
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
That's a bit counter intuitive, since we will buy a screen protector that needed manufacturing, needed a box to be printed, some packaging to protect it, an envelope to ship it, some truck to deliver it. Double the shipping emission than just one preinstalled, let's just say it was not enough money to be making when you gave one for free. Next year no cable in the box lol 😂
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

When Samsung says, "for environmental reasons", but continues to actively market the sale of these products, ie: Samsung's Power Block chargers, with additional packaging etc.. Now the pre-installed screen protector..

Isn't it just about profit?