Original topic:

That is my last Samsung phone ever

(Topic created on: 04-13-2023 12:11 PM)
StefanCanada
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
On February 2023 with the new release of the Samsung galaxy s23 ultra, I did the biggest mistake ever.
 I fell for the trade in offer which I realize now that they never had the thought of paying the amount they estimated.
I did traded in 3 cell phones with no phulysical damage and immediately they said the phone has a lots lower value then they offered.
 Seemed fishy then 2 of this phone where checked by authorized store and came back as in excellent condition .
Dealing with customer service from Samsung is absolutely ridiculous.
Promised call backs never happend, suddenly they can not do anything to help you any more, ans this apologetic behavior is not solving the problem. Customer service is the worse I ever have experienced.
Technical support is getting all the informations they asking for, 2 times I followed the request word by word to see they have send I quiet message in members app they needed more and a picture.
No response since March 19, 2023
Technical support is very bad.

So all on me I did found out what was my Technical issue and solved it today why it wasn't connecting my s23 ultra to my samsung TV even that this should be a no-brainer.

Putting this all in one conclusion .
After my samsung appliances and TV, washer and dryer and microwave will stop working I will never ever in my life purchase anything which has anything to do with Samsung. I also will tell everybody to think good and 2 and 3 times if their is nothing else they could buy.
 This problem with the new cellphones and the way they have miss treaded me was just one time to much before I was needing help with the galaxy watch 46mm where the unhappiness started. 
I was a very happy and loyal customer and confident in the quality but obviouly the company doesn't care. 
To bad for them 
My family is now samsung free for sure

10 Comments
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Me too. I have been diagnostic of cancer stade 4.

Sometimes live put à lot of thing in perspective 🙄
0 Likes
StefanCanada
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Joce I am sorry to hear that.
I will pray for you
0 Likes
ThatCanadianDad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung is best.
StefanCanada
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
If you think so
I sadly made other experiences.
I hope you never have to rely on them and get disappointed as I and we did .
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Same here, for other reasons but after my S22 Ultra I'm done with Samsung anything. Everything Samsung I own will be replaced by non-Samsung products once the time comes.
StefanCanada
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I hope other people will System their upsetting too that they wake up
But for me Sorry to late
0 Likes
GiggleSnorts
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I love Samsung, I've had nothing but good experience with them even when I caught a clinker virus from one of Google play apps, the guy that helped me out was super nice and super helpful. 👌

He fixed my phone and made me smile. 😊
StefanCanada
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am glad for you but I know many people are not as happy as you
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi StefanCanada, we realize that you have been greatly inconvenienced  and we sincerely apologize for the discomfort.

We will definitely consider this as a valuable feedback and certainly bring this to our team about all the issues you had faced in the past.

0 Likes