Original topic:

The blacksreen with sound on Netflix issue finally SOLVED

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 02:53 AM)
Frius
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
U guys, this before ive been experience the problem where my netflix didnt show a picture when i try to watch netflix. All it has is sound only. Until yesterday i check either samsung already roll out the update. After the update yesterday and finally my netflix issue blacksreen with sound is solve. Im so happy when i nearly decide to sell my s10+ after it cant play netflix in this phone. 
So i believe this thing happen maybe theres problem during my previous update. (Probably 2 month ago or less than that i guess?)

If u wondering, this before i already make phone call with netflix and samsung centre to help me solve this issue but none of them solve this altho the samsung centre ask me with nicely to reset my setting as that the last option, but at last i choose to do nothing as i dont have any other device to do some back up during the setting reset process. 

All i have to do is WAITING FOR THE NEXT ROLL OUT OF UPDATE.

Disclaimer: This problem only effect my netflix only, the other thing in this phone is fine and good😭😭
2 Comments
Innocent_Bystander
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Mine, just black dead screen whn load Netflix. A solid month w/out explanations, solution; unsubscribe. Don't waste money on failure products. Even if new patch can fix those streaming issues, they don't even extend your subscription period to cover our losses. IMG_20220411_080426_118677_1649635466.jpg
Frius
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
U know what this is the common issue that happen to many user if u ever visit netflix website. Then i decide to restart my phone, log out and log in my netflix account but it still not avail, until samsung roll out the update yesterday and finally it get back normal. Tbh i never experience this kind of issue when i using samsung device. Or maybe this problem with the netflix app i guess