Original topic:

The failing of UI system?

(Topic created on: 08-06-2021 02:00 AM)
Frius
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

I dont know why this happen to me this couple day. As u can see here, im unable to see any option like wifi,dark mode and whatnot. 
I've been tried various method like restart and turn off the phone but not to avail.
7 Comments
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
What do u do before it happen?
0 Likes
Frius
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I do nothing. Im just using this phone like normal user.

But sometimes theres some issue occured with the UI of not being responding.

Even if i trying to play and stop the played music through the notification centre its not to avail,in which it take me to uninstall the Apple Music and sign in back.

But then everything is find.

The next day ,when i tried to scroll down from the notifiaction just to play the paused music, then i see something like the first pic that i attached here. I saw no nothing.

Then the "System UI isnt responding " is appear
0 Likes
Frius
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
But now its work nicely.

But i hope this things wont happen when we in the urgent time to do something important. Cause this issues really concern me to be appear during urgent deals.
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Its better to take your phone for service/ check up kat authorized service centre, for now its still ok but like what u say, if its hit when u in emergency then it dangerous
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Have u try to enter safe mode? Hv u try to force stop the UI then clear cache ?
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm in the same agreement with @Minaamina. Try clear cache first. Go to apps - One UI home and clear everything under usage.
All the best.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
For the buttons, I encountered the same issue but only airplane mode, flashlight and one more icon I forgot what was it. I did solve the issue by editing those three buttons into selection tray and put it back, then it reappeared as usual.
0 Likes