AuxShr
Active Level 3
It blew my mind when I saw the price. The terrible international version is not an option either
TBone
Expert Level 1
ya the exynos 990 is just
"hot garbage" 🔥🔥🧯. also it insane that they ended up using it in the note 20 series also. but put a $1800 CAD price tag on it. yes we have the snapdragon version here in North America, but its a similar price every where else in exynos Regions. but they made the base storage 256GB to try and make up the difference i think.
Yoshisaur9
Active Level 10
Pixel 5 has a budget CPU, S20 has a flagship CPU.

Also, the hardware overall is higher speced on the S20.
Something to think about. When it comes time for an upgrade to a newer device, I usually wait for the price to come down. Sometimes the carriers may have special deals where you can get a new device at a lower price with a rate plan. Paying $1300 out right is just not my cup of tea.
Anonymous
Not applicable
iPhone prices are starting to look reasonable.
I know.. don't wanna end up going that way but they sure do have good prices
vape
Active Level 10
maybe so but that's the nice thing of android there tons of companies that make them.
the only thing that looks attractive to me about iPhone now a days. I was an isheep for years but having the steady updates at the same time as everyone else. also the longevity of software being minimum of 5 years.

Hi Samsung Members, That's an interesting discussion. Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions.