Original topic:

The Saga Continues....

(Topic created on: 08-17-2022 07:41 PM)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Some of you may remember and some may not So a brief recall

I ordered my S22U on unpack day 9th Feb 2022. After numerous issues with delays and miscommunication I finally received my S22U albeit very late. Super happy with the new device.
Never received a label for trade in made numerous posts on here reference that point with multiple posts and support from fellow members. It was suggested at the time that maybe Samsung should just let me keep the old phone for the inconvenience.
I never received a label so thought hey just maybe..... kept a eye on my credit card for 6 months no additional charges by Samsung, untill last night where I received a email saying " we have charged your credit card in the amount of..... "
No prior warning! No email to say please return the device or you will be charged, why does Samsung store private information like credit card Info? In todays society where absolutely nothing 100% safe I am sure this is not a good idea and would think I am not the only one to think this.
Spoke to customer service today not even a bad wait time (10 minutes) and my issue has been escalated and should hear back within 48 hrs ( so they say ) to either A.... reverse charges or B.... send shipping label, the later I'd presume.

To all keep an eye out for this issue. 
9 Comments
usman14
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I have done numerous trade-ins and shipping labels get available to you when items got shipped.You can navigate to your orders and where your trade in shows there is option to print label. If somehow you are unable to get label you can chat with support and get shipping label. There is no way you can decide on your own that you don't want to ship trade ins.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Don't mean to be rude but after being a Samsung member since day 1 and a Samsung user since before the S series and after having issues as mention above I believe I have already gone through all the steps you mentioned and more...

But thanks anyways
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Screenshot_20220817_224309.jpg

Well... 

Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Lol.... I was too lazy to do a search.

Nice one
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

A good memory can be a pita for some 😉

Wonder if Samsung ever sends something like this:

"Hi treasured, valued, appreciated and repeat customer.

Due to some technical issues, charges for the latest flagship purchases (with all the promotions included), weren't being generated.

This is Samsung's error. We take responsibility & acknowledge that there won't be a fix.

We are sad, that there will be no charge, or costs to your credit card.

The Team will be reaching out by Canada Post. You should be receiving a Thank You Card soon." 

Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

As our team has already forwarded it to the appropriate department, we request you to wait for the response from them.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

This is as meaningful as the stale "thoughts & prayers".. 🙄 

Beyond a "comedy of errors". 

This SHOULD be an embarrassment for Samsung! 

@Echo1 has been on Samsung Members FOREVER! AND an ALWAYS diplomatic, and respected member here... Not that anyone should receive special treatment, but Samsung should be sending @Echo1 a new device for FREE, not more platitudes! 

Rather than post anything, how about someone at Samsung, actually OWN it! 

No one really cares about the apologies, anymore.. 

Adopt the Nike slogan, and "Just DO IT"! 

Galaxy S
Wow that's scary, and ya privacy is something that shouldn't be taken to lightly
nuela
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Super why
🖐👌🤞✌️🤟🤘🤏👇👆🙆🐷🐽🐭🐁🍌🍋🍗🍞🍖🥓🌭🌮🍘🥮🌏🌎🌍🛴✈️🛩🚀🛸🌈🎇🎆🏀🏈🏉👘👚🎵🎶🎼📕📘📗📔📅📆💊🚪🛗🪟🪞🚹🚺⚠️⁉️‼️〰️✔️🔴🟣🟢🔵🟣🟢🟠🟡🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪🟫◼️◻️🔺🔻🔶🔷🔸🔹🔘🏳️‍🌈🇦🇱🇧🇷🇨🇱🇩🇬🇲🇷🇲🇶🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇾🇹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇽🇰
0 Likes