Original topic:

The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is trash.

(Topic created on: 02-15-2021 04:10 PM)
N888
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Honestly, this is the worst phone I've ever used. My A660 from 20 years ago was far superior in design and concept. My S5 & S5 Neo were decent devices with lots of options, but this oversized brick is like shitting your pants on the bus. 

I'm lead to believe the FE is for "fan edition" but I couldn't imagine being a fan on this trash.

Poor Samsung needs to scrimp and save every penny, they can't even afford a headphone port or supply me with the needed adapter. I mean, there used to be a reason why I didn't waste money on Apple and it's hard to see the difference today. 

I can't even add a custom notification sound. I've never even heard of that? Who honestly came up with this phone? If we did some digging I'm sure we'd find they're saboteurs hired by the competition. 

I've contacted my carrier and they've agreed to a return after explaining how awful the phone is; they seemed as surprised as I was. 

Does anyone have any suggestions on good phones? I've never cared at all for Apple or LG, but I suppose I can't spend on Samsung anymore. Any advice would be appreciated. 

#advice, #samsung
0 Likes
19 Comments
Gordon123
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have a problem where the power button just fell off and samsung is telling me I have to pay for it to be fixed kinda upset don't think I'll buy another one after this
N888
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm not surprised that the phone is falling apart and Samsung hasn't the spine to take responsibility for its inferior products. disappointing. best of luck finding a phone in the future.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi N888, I suggest you please contact the live chat support by using the link below and they will help you further.

www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

N888
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I've done that, they were zero help.
0 Likes
AmanRV
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
you can add custom notification sounds. mine are customized on my FE. Also almost every phone nowadays don't have headphone ports (unfortunately :( )
N888
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
would you mind telling me how you added custom notification sounds? tech support told me that simple option wasn't available for this phone.
0 Likes
OmarMir
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
With due respect, I totally disagree with the comments. I upgraded to S20 FE from Samsung 7 Edge three months back. I have found this phone amazing in term of speed, battery life, display and Samsung interactive care. No issue at all. Even it survived during -40C whereas my wife's iPhone died at -20C
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi OmarMir,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you like your Samsung device. Your feedback is very important to us.

0 Likes
N888
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
well, I hope three months from now, I'm agreeing with you. I'm still quite disappointed in Samsung turning into Apple.
0 Likes
JPslues
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
It is a true **bleep**. Not even a button to turn the **bleep** thing off!
0 Likes