Original topic:

Thinking of Canceling S22 Oder

(Topic created on: 03-15-2022 04:20 PM)
Edweina
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Has anyone canceled their S22 ultra pre-order? Is it difficult? I've decided I'm just going to get my device in-store, which I think is bull**** that they have stock yet many of us haven't received our phones ...
Anyway if any of you have gone through the process of canceling your pre-order and wouldn't mind sharing their experience I'd appreciate it. 
10 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Canceling an order is far from being easy like you would like it to be.
What I learned is the people you can communicate with at Samsung are not able to cancel your order themselves.
They forward your request to cancel so who knows how long till it reaches the people
that can actually cancel for you
Meantime you are likely paying for 2 phones and waiting for your refund and taking a chance the phone is sent out to you before it is cancelled.
I think it was something like 2 weeks before I got refunded for the phone I had been charged for and that was back right after S22 were released
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Samsung stores don't have stock. Other stores may have.
0 Likes
Edweina
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Right, it's a different store, I've found 2 near me that have them available in the storage in looking for. Sure they aren't the "online exclusive color" but I don't really care anymore.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Depending on the storage you want, Amazon has the S22 Ultra available for delivery TOMORROW. 

Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
As stated above its not an easy process which again is just ridiculous. I wish you all the luck in the world as I am in the same boat.

Please post here you thoughts and let try and get things done together.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1163642847737146/?ref=share
Drskqc2234
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

écoute, je me pose la qiestion itou. tu me diras ce que tu has decided.

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Due to all-time high demand, we are expecting a delay on certain models.

Please note that we remain committed to expediting your order as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

For additional information, please reach out to our On-line Shopping team at info.seca@samsung.com

0 Likes
Edweina
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
That isn't what my post is about. If you want to be helpful tell me how to cancel my order.
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As it is a return request it is handled by our online support team. We kindly request you to contact them and they will help you out to cancel the order. Here's the link to contact online support

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#onlinesupport

0 Likes