Original topic:

Thoughts on the samsung S20 FE

(Topic created on: 10-16-2020 08:23 AM)
Niki1
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I have a S10+  Thinking about upgrading to the S20 FE. What is everyone's thoughts on the S20 FE? Is it better then the S10+? Should I just stick with my S10+?  Opinion's would be greatly appreciated!!!! 

Thank you!!!
10 Comments
JDJC08
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It doesn't sound like an upgrade to me personally especially in the camera department I believe. Google for the comparison between the two phones and see why.
Niki1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for your help!
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Except for the 120 hz, i agree with JDJC08 , it sound like a downgrade for me too...but take a look on this website , they compare S10+/S20 FE/Note 20 Ultra ...Look at the camera difference.

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9535&idPhone2=10377&sSearch3=&idPhone3=10261
Niki1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for your help! I will stick with my S10+
I think it was the pretty colors of the S20 FE that got my eye! lol.
JDJC08
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
There's obviously certain upgrades like he mentioned the 120Hz refresh rate and the battery and other stuff but whether they are real upgrades that you care about, it's not really worth upgrading to. I wanted to get the S20+ from my S8 but I opted for the S10 because of the form factor and the better deal as well as certain compromises that kind of carry over from using the S8. I knew the battery on the S10 (it's only like 300mAh more from the s8) won't be that great but so far I found my self charging less than I did my S8. I'm very happy but it's really up to you! Just be sure to do your research. The colors are nice though!
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Niki1,
Please note that the Samsung S20 FE is available with 5G network option. Galaxy S20 FE 5G dual pixel sensor size is 1.8µm, As compared to Galaxy S10. It has the Super AMOLED display refreshes at a super-smooth 120Hz to help keep action clear and touch response fast. Whether you're just scrolling down the timeline or going through your gallery, the screen moves quickly with less shudder as compared to Galaxy S10.
It has 32 MP front camera and it has a battery capacity of 4,500 mAh(25W Super Fast Charging). The Main Display of the S20 FE device is a 6.5" Infinity-O Display.
Here is the link for S20 FE: https://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-s20/galaxy-s20-fe/

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Halston, Niki1 has a S10 + (PLUS), not a S10 ;) And for the selfie camera, please don't compare a single 32 megapixels to a Dual Pixels PDAF from the S10+ PLUS..

ALL OF THE BETTERS PICTURES ON THIS FORUM ARE COMING FROM A S10+ PLUS FOR HALSTON...

20201006_000805.jpg

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Niki1

i hope you keep your S10+ because S20FE is starting to have many problems with the scrolling all around the world and from now we don't know if it's logical or physical problems

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s20-fe-touchscreen-issues-come-users-complain/
Niki1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
LOL thank you! Yes I decided to stay with my s10+ ill wait till Feb/March!!!