Original topic:

Tips on how to best capture photos and videos on Samsung S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-01-2023 05:13 PM)
asbaquipel
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hey everyone: 

I recently switched from Apple to Samsung, S22 Ultra to be more specific, because I was amazed of the latter's camera features. I then realized that is just exactly what I need for the BLACKPINK Born Pink World Tour in Bulacan this coming March; hence, the "impulsive" purchase. 😁

Currently seated at Lower Box B Regular of the Philippine Arena. 

Any tips on how to capture the best moments using the photo and video feature of this superb device will be appreciated. Thanks! 

12 Comments
itsnicoo
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Explore using pro mode or the expert raw app, it will give you more options in controlling your camera. Plus, if you are into editing, raw photos are the perfect bases to start with.
0 Likes
asbaquipel
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hello! I'm not familiar with the options under Pro Mode. :(
0 Likes
itsnicoo
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You can watch videos about it and learn it on Youtube. It's like a using an actual camera wherein you can control the amount of light you need, the focus, the shutter speed, and etc.

Might be intimidating at first but it's honestly quite easy.
0 Likes
asbaquipel
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'll try. My attention span is the worst when watching videos haha. Thanks still for the suggestion. Do you have any specific YT channel recommendation where I can watch easy tutorials?
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello asbaquipel,

Thanks for sharing your very positive comments about your newly purchased Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra here, and you will be glad to know that we are not taking a rest to enhance more of that experience.

Feel free to share more of your feedbacks, comments, and suggestions here, while exploring your well-loved Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. 

Below are the photography tips that you've been asking for so you can fully enjoy that Galaxy experience.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/explore/photography/how-to-shoot-a-dramatic-low-light-dance-video/ 

https://www.samsung.com/my/explore/photography/capture-the-galaxy-with-galaxy/ 

0 Likes
MrDonuts
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hello! Welcome to Samsung community! :) I was an iphone user for 10years. Switched to flip4 for 3 months now :)
asbaquipel
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi low! Thanks for the warm welcome! :) how was the switch?
0 Likes
MrDonuts
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Sure is fun! I missed the customization and perks of the platform. The camera and the form factor of the Flip4 had me for the final verdict and here I am, enjoying what seems to me, the best choice of phone for my lifestyle. :) Do you have an ig? I'll add you too! :)
0 Likes
asbaquipel
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi! Please do. I have the same handle for IG, tho don't judge haha it's mostly my personal photos and nothing much about captures. 😁
0 Likes