Original topic:

Totalitarian in forums?

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 01:00 PM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Just letting members here knows that the forum "admins" doesn't like criticism on the whole Samsung earbuds promo and preorder delivery fiasco.

They deliberately deleted comments and posts on the subject. Shame. 
0 Likes
15 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
#PromoGate fiasco🤦🤷
jokkir
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
How is you spamming the same image in several threads somehow trying to say that there's some conspiracy between users and Samsung helping anyone? It's not even critizing anything and just you jumping to conclusions causing unnecessary drama here.

Yeah, I'm one of those users in that photo you keep spamming and it's annoying when 1) It wasn't even defending them at all and 2) how is stating whatever I was doing to get that promo even defending it at all? Another user said it was probably that one day promo to get the buds (which it probably was) and probably unrelated to whatever this whole controversy is about. I said how I got the buds in my cart for a S21 promo and how I did it. Oops apparently that's somehow dismissing criticism and defending them 🤷 I guess I'm a shill now.

And how are they deleting earbuds promo issues? Just scrolling down, several threads are still there and users are wondering where their buds are showing frustration. They only deleted your constant spamming of essentially untrue statements on some users (on several threads I might add).

"And some users will still defend them! *photo*" lmao get out of here.

Don't get me wrong, there probably is controversy about the buds promo and Samsung should 100% honour them who couldn't get it due to issues that's out of the customers control but you're not really helping anyone with those posts.
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
K.
0 Likes
jokkir
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
👍
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

What photo? 

0 Likes
jokkir
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It was a photo from this thread: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s/false-advertising/td-p/9267184

Basically the OP just highlighting my, and the other users name, saying (paraphrasing here) "and there are still users still defending Samsung! " somehow implying we were dismissing the Buds issue when it was probably a different promo altogether.

OP essentially just spammed this in several threads (I counted at least 3 threads it was posted to) and those are what got deleted. They seriously help no one and just cause more issues and frankly annoying since I was in that image.