Original topic:

Trade in experience in Canada?

(Topic created on: 02-29-2024 06:51 AM)
lexcyn
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Is anyone still waiting for a trade in waybill/email for their S24 order? I've contacted Samsung 4 times, and have yet to see the email with instructions to send my trade in back. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. 

I'm going to contact them one more time and forget about it. 🤷
0 Likes
12 Comments
elBulletzzz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
It was in my spam folder
0 Likes
lexcyn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I've been checking that too and nothing.
0 Likes
Pomade
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Me too .still waiting
Galaxy S

Yep, I'm also waiting. I had contacted them again about a week ago and got a chat support reference number just to be on the safe side.

lexcyn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Just received this from chat, which is the same message I've had before:

Upon checking the details I see that Trade-in waybill is not yet generated for the above order number. I would like to inform you that we have already started to send the trade in waybill to our customers and you can expect the trade in waybill and shipping instructions update very soon.

Once you receive the free shipping label, it will be valid for 21 days from the date of waybill send, You can transfer all the date from your old device to new device and send the device for trade in within 21 days from the date of waybill received.

I confirm that you will not be penalized or charge back the trade-in difference amount until the waybill is not shared on your email.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes I am also waiting for trade in label
Dolfinns
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Still waiting since Jan 26th, when I received my new phone. I have also contacted Samsung a few times, and been told to "keep an eye on your email" ...I check my inbox/spam folder everyday, and I am confident that one day, it will show up.
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I know my S23U had a gaurentee trade so as long as they got the phone I was gaurentee the full trade ammount.
Hopefully it will default to that since you won't be able to back out of the deal if they decide your trade is not as expected
lexcyn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Indeed, I had the same deal. Any condition S23 Ultra. We'll see what happens. For now that phone is sitting in its box.
0 Likes