Original topic:

trade in

(Topic created on: 02-01-2023 08:16 PM)
mr_x
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
hi currently im with fido samsung s22 ultra 128gb 2yrs contract
so i wanted to upgrade to s23 ultra but im not sure if i could trade in this phone from fido to samsung store for s23 ultra? as im on contract so I'm not sure
help!
:)
0 Likes
7 Comments
mandybun
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
As the phone isn't locked to the carrier and Fido doesn't do upfront edge like their parent company, I don't see why you couldn't trade it in. You'd still be paying off the contract with fido over the next x amount of months you have left tho so you'd be paying for two phones essentially but I still think it's possible.
mr_x
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i see thats nice if possible as 128 variant of s22ultra is laggy
i just want to get rid of this
mandybun
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Thats super understandable. So yeah go through the trade in process on the Samsung site and get that double the storage thing going on :)
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
100% possible to sell/trade but like Mandybun said you'll be paying for 2 phones and I don't see how 128gb or 256gb will make the phone laggy my wife has the s22 ultra 128gb works great.
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Biggest one would be not maintaining the device. Over time it'll gum up without proper maintenance. A simple reboot, doing a cache wipe, making sure internal storage is not full... usually helps keep device in tip top shape. :)

Still using my Note 10+ and it's working great. I don't feel the need to upgrade yet. Lol
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I don't know why you're explaining this to me I'm not the one complaining about a laggy phone
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Lol