Original topic:

Trade in?

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 01:14 PM)
S0uf1ane
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I received the email from Assurant but when I click on the link it tells me that the number or postal code is invalid ??
0 Likes
7 Comments
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Same boat here. So frustrated 😠
0 Likes
jgohil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It will take 24hrs to update their system. After that you can access it.
0 Likes
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Well... It's already passed 48 hours working days. But one of the Samsung moderator sent my info to Samsung service center about this issue. I hope it will fix.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We are very sorry for the inconvinience caused.

We kindly request you to contact online shopping team, they will help you out with trade in information.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#contactinfo

0 Likes
PeterF
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I got my email 4 days ago and was having the same issue but today the link finally works and takes me to a progress page of my trade status(waiting shipment of my device) but no button to print out shipping label for my trade....

0 Likes
Thology2011
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I am still waiting for my info. Sent a message to the moderator, emailed customer support and I'm over this. No one seems to want to assist with resolving this. BS from Samsung
0 Likes
Members_3AKgGKd
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same issue here. It's been over 24 hours and I am still getting "Invalid Offer Number or Postal Code". Very disappointed with Samsung overall - delayed shipments, poor order tracking, coupons not working, chat lines not working most of the time and now this. Whoever is running their online operation should be fired.

0 Likes