Original topic:

Trade in..

(Topic created on: 04-14-2022 02:27 PM)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Finally received my trade in email and after I clicked on the link for next steps and it sayd the shipping label is No Longer Available??? Plus they say the colour is "blue" it's not its white!!!

What am I or we do when this happens? 

13 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Smooth experience from beginning to end.. almost end 🙄

Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah unbelievable...lol

Wait and see what a mod has to say I guess as I refuse to call or do a live chat and be on hold for hrs...
macer1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

:Facepalm:  I am speechless.  They continue to keep screwing things up.  All the more reason for me to avoid Samsung Canada like the plague for a long, long time.

I would like to think that they haven't yet validated the link and to keep trying in hopes that it will later work?  But then, given what we have already encountered with their "overwhelming success", I'm not sure.  Sigh. I hope this will get resolved soon.

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Sell it... sell it....forget this trade in. Sell Sell Sell...and celebrate the overwhelming success!
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Echo1, We will forward this to the appropriate team and they will provide you with the new shipping label.

0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you... I will see if I receive anything.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Samsung Members Canada, should make @Echo1 an ambassador, if for no other reason than how patient & polite he has been through this epic odyssey.. Homer has got nothing compared to Samsung's "10 year war" lol 

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
👍
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
He certainly is waaayy more patient than i am.