Original topic:

Type over type

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 04:19 AM)
Synfull
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Good Morning all! Good news I now know how to take a screen shot. Above is what I meant when asked if this normal.

18 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, good to know that. Congratulations on your new learning.

Alain47
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Maybe its the size and your type or your font style?
0 Likes
Alain47
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It's you who decide what appears on your screen
0 Likes
Synfull
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What does police mean?
0 Likes
Alain47
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Good evening, go to the settings and choose display and in display me it is written font size and style and weighs on font size and style and choose font style. Police mean font. I hope that I will have helped you and i think that your problem when i watch your screeshot i see a different font and you can download other fonts on the Galaxy Store
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Doesn't appear to be normal to me. Looks like either the size of the text or zoom is the issue. You shouldn't see the text superimposed on top like in your screen shot.

Try using the Default text size & zoom

Settings > Display > Font size & style & Zoom settings. 

0 Likes
Synfull
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi Red! I could not find Zoom anywhere. I have GS 8
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I'm trying to remember back to my S8+ But there *SHOULD* be something that you can adjust in Settings > Display where you can change the sizes of what you have on your screen. It might even be a dpi setting in Developer Options (to open Dev Options go to About Phone & Click on the Build Number 7 times). Look to see if there's anything there to change the screen settings as well. 

0 Likes
Synfull
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Okay Red! I will look. Tell you what I find.