Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Unnecessary wake up of screen

(Topic created on: 11-23-2021 08:17 AM)
Ian345
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Regarding my S10, Even while I'm not in contact with my phone, and I haven't received any notifications my screen wakes up. And it's totally annoying while I'm working or during night. Can you help in fixing this. 

Thank you in advance. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Ian345, In case the Lift to wake or Double tap to wake up feature is activated on your device, the screen may be turned on when conditions are satisfied. Please check these motions and gestures are enabled or not in the following paths :

Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures > Lift to wake or Double tap to wake up.

ㆍLift to wake: Set the device to turn on the screen when you pick it up.

ㆍDouble tap to wake up: Set the device to turn on the screen by double-tapping anywhere on the screen while the screen is turned off.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
Solution
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Ian345, In case the Lift to wake or Double tap to wake up feature is activated on your device, the screen may be turned on when conditions are satisfied. Please check these motions and gestures are enabled or not in the following paths :

Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures > Lift to wake or Double tap to wake up.

ㆍLift to wake: Set the device to turn on the screen when you pick it up.

ㆍDouble tap to wake up: Set the device to turn on the screen by double-tapping anywhere on the screen while the screen is turned off.

0 Likes
Ian345
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Hey, thanks dear. It works.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Also, Check Settings > Display > Accidental Touch Protection & Toggle it to ON. 

0 Likes
Ian345
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Sure man..

0 Likes