Galaxy S

Really small list of device updates coming this week

Ray1_0-1653066178109.png

6 Comments
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Rogers Darrell (Retired) apologizes for the delay, but he's been otherwise occupied, trying to do what Samsung's Moderators are struggling to do.. Casting his own Wizard's spells on the "Spell Caster". 🧙‍♂️ 

EN May 20.png

1aa8d9ad5fac6dc4d6c385b4b6e762aec1e5751cr1-400-300_hq.gif

giphy.gif

Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

It looks like either Telus - A_Kron or Rogers Darrell (Retired) have been put under one of the spell casters spells because they are both predicting different updates coming up😂

Not sure how A_Kron could miss the S20 line updates unless Rogers Darrell (Retired) is imagining them updating😂

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Ha! I never even noticed the S20 series Update & I'm Stoked to see that it's there!

Well Wizards have been known to mess with some pretty sketchy products, so you just never know 😂

Thanks for pointing that out! 👍

Experts
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

So cool, this community has so much information to share that is being shared here! Incredible, this is so awesome, I can't believe it! Wow! But I don't understand what is the wizard you are talking about? I suppose it is an inside joke but hey, I get it, one day I'll understand and I'll laugh along with you awesome guys! Love this community!

0 Likes
samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Thanks for your good humour!
The "wizard" is a spam account which promote "love spell, death spell etc..." and that samsung doesn't have a definitive solution to ban it :)
Experts
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

Awesome, now I know and I am in on the joke! Yahoo! This is so sad and funny at the same time, but this is impossible, so this is magic, or wizardry! I love it!