Original topic:

Updates for s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 11:16 AM)
Dezeraie
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone know when the November update for the Canadian s21 ultra is ? I know the Android 12 not coming till Dec but just wo during about the regular update I been getting them at the end of the month the Istead of the beginning like it should b like Oct patch was out end of the month doesn't make sense 
0 Likes
12 Comments
Dids
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I didn't receive September patch but just received October today. I have a S21. Not sure if it's different scheduling or not.
0 Likes
Dezeraie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Are u in Canada?
0 Likes
Dids
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am. On Telus
0 Likes
Dezeraie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Weird I got Sept and Oct waiting on Nov now .. I would look into that so.ething may b wrong with your software not sure
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Who knows, but the S21 will likely get One UI V4.0 in the next month. So maybe even before the end of November, or quite early in December.

There's nothing for the S21 until maybe the last week of November, if it's just going to be the Security Patch. 

Screenshot_20211108_143759.jpg

0 Likes
Dezeraie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
The s21 ultra is not on that list but thanks I'll just keep my eye out lol
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Well yeah I know that the S21 isn't on the list. That was kind of the point I was making, about the last week of November, IF it's just going to be a Security Patch, or you may just get the One UI V4.0 Update.. 

0 Likes
Dezeraie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Oh ic okay lol I get it hahaha.. my bad and Kool thanks your very helpful when it comes to this stuff I think u always reply on my thanks
Dezeraie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
That's weird not sure why that happened then I got the Sept n Oct updates... waiting for Nov now
0 Likes