Original topic:

Updates List [07/23]

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 05:59 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

And here's this week's update on the Updates List.

Essentially Tablet-focused, with particularly good news for Tab A 8.4 (Tab A4 S) owners as development for OneUI 2 has begun. I'm currently looking  at a probable September release. The issue with the Tab S6 was solved too.

Looks like news outlets JUST started picking up what I posted last week about OneUI 2.5 coming to the S20, after Ice Universe and Max Weinbach posted  about it. You've heard it first here 😉. Someone might want to tell them, or not. Feels nice to know Canadians had the exclusivity for a whole week, unbeknownst to them.

In the next edition of the list, I will overhaul the supported devices lists to more closely match the schedule list. Maybe apply DirectMedia (my UI) if I get it to work, as well as updating anything that got new information of course.

Go have a look on my amazing, ad-less, malware-less, phishing-less website: http://chmulti.ca/updates

15 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi CHMultimedia 

Thanks for providing this information with us.

0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah. Now get One UI 2.1 onto the S9 already. They can't even do that
0 Likes
soccerdad
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
CHMultimedia, have you gotten a new phone yet? If so, what did you go with?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I have... *sigh* not yet 😕
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
its better if you don't then you spend more time updating this and other things lol
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I need my phone! It's an invaluable tool for someone with hidden disabilities like me. College is about to start next month, and disregarding my disabilities, many critical services there are reliant on the college's phone app
0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Samsung why can't you just send ChMultimedia a free phone of their choice. literally does 99% of your jobs for free in their spare time.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You're not getting their attention by replying here lol. Besides, it's not like they're just gonna send me a free phone like that 😝
0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
well you got my vote anyway. I'd send you my old note 8. if my oldest son didn't adore it so.