Original topic:

Updates List: BIG NEWS

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 09:04 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Hi. You've probably not noticed my presence in the past few days. Was pretty bummed that I'm now phone-less (and that it was my beloved Note9). Anyway, I thought I might as well update the list so it doesn't look like I ditched this place completely or something lol.

Please go have a look on my amazing, ad-less, malware-less, phishing-less website: http://chmulti.ca/updates

The list was updated and there's a nice little surprise in there. Besides the fact that my approximation for the next S20 update (ATFB) was accurate, I can confirm that an upgrade to OneUI 2.5 (or something similar) is under active development. Currently version BTGC (still BL v1). Expected release here is in September at the earliest. Will bring whatever new things that aren't Note20-reliant to work. Maybe that rumoured Wireless DeX?

I could not update the listing for the Tab S6, as I think it has a version mismatch between AP and CSC. I'll try to get it to work next week or later. Same for the Tab A 8.4 LTE (T307U). So not all tablets are updated, expect another update next week too.

Now I'll go back to Paper Mario: TOK. And french Mao Mao. It's just what I needed at this moment. Have a nice week-end y'all, stay safe.

PS: Full version string is G98xWVLU1BTGC as of time of writing

PPS: I've checked and it's currently only on the S20 series for now. Will let you guys know if/when it reaches other devices.

ppPS: I intend to come back, but right now I'm unable to do it. The last thing we need is to see me snap at someone who just wanted a simple answer to a simple question.

pppPS: Whenever I post something and I say it's "Under Active Development", it's important to keep in mind that the estimate release date is HIGHLY volatile. All the schedules are volatile, but "UAD' schedules more-so. This is a best effort I'm doing for your convenience. Ok I'm done with postpostpostPostScriptums.

fPS: I genuinely hope no news outlet stumbles upon this post. Last thing I need is to see them making some clickbait out of my info. Screw clickbait. And don't make any claims that aren't true! We already got this covered here by a notorious menace and we hate it. Actually it's pure speculation so don't even make a story about this, thanks.

8 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
awesome work, thanks for what you do!
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi CHMultimedia, Thanks for taking the time and sharing this content with us. Hope we see you more often in the community. Have a nice day.

Galaxy S
We miss you in this Community for all your suggestions and helpfulness. Hope you come back soon😀😀😀
perfectg
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
thanks
Galaxy S

A lot of members definitely miss you. Hope see you soon!!

Galaxy S
👌
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
p
soccerdad
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Can't wait to see you back, and the new phone that you will be using. RIP your Note9, I'm guessing that's your waiting for the Note 20!