Original topic:

Upgrade

(Topic created on: 08-31-2021 03:13 PM)
Sarahjr
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello has anyone gotten the chromebook free offer for upgrading ? I cant for the life of me figure out what im doing wrong 😕 and ive tried numerous times to get ahold of samsung with no luck again 😕 thanks for a reply or even reading :)
6 Comments
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. Did you get any error when you register the phone under the Samsung account?

0 Likes
Sarahjr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Nope just keeps saying missing information. I stopped back in at the rogers store where i did the upgrade but it has nothing to do with them he said. He did have a look though for me and said all information required was there that he could see 🤷‍♀️
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, could you dm us the IMEI number?

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members)>>send a message.

0 Likes
Sarahjr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Umm no thanks no offense but i have no idea who you are, and i have been in touch with samsung via live chat, we are working on it thank you though
0 Likes
Ironfish
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung made the free Chromebook process very complicated. I purchased 2 phones during the offer they and now when I inquired Samsung told me they have no record of my submissions.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Could you log in to Samsung account >> my offers and if you have successfully followed all the above steps to redeem the offer, the status will be pending.

If you missed any steps then you are not eligible for the offer.

You can check the status of the offer in the My Offers in Samsung account.

0 Likes