Original topic:

Using Bixby to set reminders change?

(Topic created on: 05-01-2018 06:04 PM)
stmax
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hello. I've been using Bixby to set reminders and then I use the Reminder widget on my home screen to see, review and manage them.

I've noticed yesterday that now the text of my reminder isn't in the title of my reminder which causes me to drill in to see the contents. It will display the word "Reminder" or even a random number... Rather than "Reminder to bring milk home today".

Did something change or am I doing something differently that I'm not aware of?
0 Likes
17 Comments
Galaxy S
@stmax, can you post a screenshot, I just did some random reminders and this is what the widget shows me. 32c24d24-5019-43b9-89a0-d12a1e859426.jpg
0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thank you for your reply. I am actually unable to replicate the issue now. There was a Bixby update this morning. Perhaps that resolved it or it was an anomolly. I'm glad it works as before now. I was really starting to rely on this especially being able to add to my list via my Gear.
0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
@Cprice so I spoke too soon. see attached of a reminder I voice added today. ec67457c-7d0b-4152-9814-b132a8eaa187.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@stmax, are you referring to the one that's not yellowed out? If you open it, does the reminder look normal?
0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
hi @crprice yes that is the one. when I open it it does not look normal... the first image is how the reminder app opens up and the other is how the actual reminder looks when I tap it. the actual reminder is usually as the heading so I know what I'm looking at at a glance.84f2469b-eea2-4fb1-8d07-b50d27e44735.jpg
c88bd87a-092b-4fcd-b3fe-9bcd2d6bfeba.jpg
0 Likes
pagli
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
paglu pagli kubola I love you
0 Likes
Ronneh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
am having the same issue. am so mad want to return the phone
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @stmax! Happy to hear you are no longer experiencing this issue!
@Ronneh, to help us troubleshoot, could you please submit a device error log? From the Samsung Members application, tap the “Feedback” icon. Tap the Pen icon and then submit an “Error report”. Thanks!
-Jenna from Samsung
0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
hi @jenna I actually am still having the issue. (as per the screen shots)
0 Likes