Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Vertical Green and Pink Line S20+

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 10:52 PM)
HRMTan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I got green vertical line last June 6 after a week or two from my last software update. No physical damage (cracks or liquid damage) I monitor and read some articles from google and I found out that this has been an issue for s20+ in a while I even chat the live chat of samsung they advise to reboot, or do factory reset which I dont have time to do since I need to back up my files. Last week of June 2022, I receive a notification of software update so I did wishing that the line might disappear and viola, I GOT 2 LINES NOW, ONE GREEN AND ONE PINK. This time I visit the service center of samsung (SM North Edsa) last June 30,2022. And I got news today, they're charging me 11K for the LCD saying that this is parts break down. I reach out that I know that this has been an issue for this specific model and do I need to pay for the parts replacement eventhough its not a client's fault? The representative said : "Ma'am, last month pa kasi nag expire yung memo na kapag free of charge ang repair sa s20+" and then I said: "How come ngayon hindi na free of charge e same concern lang naman?" Yun daw po ang memo sa kanila. This is super unfair! Samsung PH and Samsung itself didn't release a memo regarding this issue and there has been a memo that if pinagawa mo yung unit on a certain period free of charge ka. 

Kung may recall ang mga units they should have release a campaign for it kahit nga silent campaign e. So disappointing.
23 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Did you already repair your phone? 11K for LCD replacement is not that expensive. I know this is an issue with Galaxy S20+ after an update.
0 Likes
HRMTan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I got a new phone last January. The amount is absurb, it has been a hardware issue yet they're not claiming it.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I hope Samsung fixes this issue with Galaxy S20+ green line.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i saw on fb peoples s20 series are being fixed
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
In Samsung Service Center?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yep, saw post sc in megamall, moa, sm north
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ok.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
its discerning hope samsung address this
0 Likes
HRMTan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes, I hope so. Or maybe they can have a silent campaign internally.
0 Likes