Original topic:

Vertical green line on my phone

(Topic created on: 04-25-2022 08:47 AM)
Bixby20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
How to fix this?  My phone is in very good condition, unfortunately, this thing happened. 
Last software update was April 11 2022. 
Samsung Galaxy s20+ user for a year. 
0 Likes
10 Comments
Bixby20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Help pleasereceived_383961023631155_51098_1650902387.jpg
0 Likes
Bixby20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Up
0 Likes
Bixby20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
From what i have read, this is known issue pala. Oh my G! Kapag out of warranty na, parang bumili ka na din ng new phone pagdating sa payment. This cant be😔. Why o why Samsung! Please do something naman po.
0 Likes
Bixby20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Nakakasama ito ng loob. Considering yung price niya. Dead end na ba kapag ganito na nangyari sa phone na to? Ang sakit sakit sa loob😭
0 Likes
Bixby20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Im calling the attention of Samsung heads dito. Grabe. Ingat na ingat ako sa phone ko na to, tapos ganito lang mangyayari. No dents, no crack, no damage. This cant be! This is unacceptable!
0 Likes
Joan24
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Try to call the customer service hotline or go to the nearest samsing service. I had the same issue since Jan after software update. And I only got the chance to went to service center last Apr 13 since my unit has 5 pink lines. I insisted that issue came after my software update last Jan. They created service order and I left my unit with them since they need to have an approval from samsung to repair and change LCD for 1x extended warranty. Luckily, I got a call from samsung that my request was approved and the service will start to repair my unit. After 2days, I picked up my S20+ with new LCD. I didn't pay anything even it is out of warranty since I insisted that the issue just happened after software update. Btw, my unit is 1yr & 5months old.
0 Likes
Bixby20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Thank you po. Thank you for giving me hope. Appreciate po. Out of warranty na din po kasi ito.
0 Likes
Joan24
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
No problem. Just go to to nearest serving center as early as you can po. Make sure to bring the OR, ID and of course the unit😊
0 Likes
Joan24
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hope this will help youInCollage_20220426_004324893_95_1650905082.jpg
0 Likes