Vertical green line on s20+

(Topic created on: 03-23-2022 04:43 AM)
Cha1_2_3
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

Anyone encountered the same issue? There is a green vertical line that 

appears on my phone screen. Any idea if there will be a fee to fix this. And how much will it cost? 
12 Comments
Galaxy S
If it's still under warranty then there is a chance that you don't need to pay. If not prepare some fund for some fee.

I suggest you book in advance on March 26 as they will have a promo on service. 😊
Cha1_2_3
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Unfortunately, it's no longer under warranty. Almost 2 years since I bought it. Any idea how much will be the cost?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Crappers they said an update will be released to fix this. Crossing fingers.
0 Likes
Cha1_2_3
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Do you have the same issue? Will this not get worst while waiting for the next system update?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Nope, mine was green tint white screen
0 Likes
Paunology
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You can check Samsung's screen replacement prices on their website 😊
0 Likes
Cha1_2_3
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yep just saw it last night. It's frustrating that I need to pay that amount when in fact, it is not my fault that this happened. I'm not even doing anything with my phone when that green line appeared. 😞
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy S

Please bring your device to a Samsung Experience Store near you, where our techs can help you out better: https://www.samsung.com/ph/storelocator/

You may also reach out to us remotely:

Mobile Devices Hotline:
#GALAXY (just dial #425299) [Toll Free to all networks]
(02) 8422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

You can likewise send us an email through spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support or engage with us through our Live Chat Support at spr.ly/LiveChatSupport.

Our support team will gather data for documentation, and will further arrange an appointment on your nearest ASCs (door-to-door pick-up is available for users within NCR) for assessment, and/or replacement of the part/s should the cause be determined to be software related (highly subject to approval).

0 Likes
xSola10
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Goodluck, i have black dots after oneui 2.5 to 3.0 update 😂 and now it is larger lol
0 Likes