Original topic:

Vertical Green Line on S22

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 11:00 AM)
Sara-A
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I recently updated my phone and suddenly yesterday a green line. Diagnostics shows nothing wrong and the line won't go away. How long can the phone last like this? 
13 Comments
JoshuaH1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The green line will stay until the screen is replaced. It's a common issue with the recent update, waiting for Samsung Malaysia to address this. I've been living with my 4 line S20+ for 1 month now, and although it doesn't affect functionality, it sure is annoying to deal with.
Sara-A
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Oh no. Did all 4 lines come at once or increased within the month?
0 Likes
JoshuaH1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The first 2 came within a few hours. The 3rd came 2 weeks after, and the latest one appeared a few days ago. I'm still figuring out what causes them to spread. Might be heat, but even so, I'm already not using my phone very often... looks like I need nitrogen cooling for my phone lol
Sara-A
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
***! 😱
0 Likes
eyesofzac
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You need to go to service centre get the screen replacement. It's common thing now with S20 until s22 series to have this green line after the update if u lucky u won't have one. It's something to do with the amoled screen that they use for that model.
Sara-A
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Oh. Any idea how much it will costs?
eyesofzac
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Not sure how much you can try reach ur nearest Authorised Samsung Service centre to ask they can provide u the price u need
Sara-A
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Will do. Thank you so much.
0 Likes
JoshuaH1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I think it's above RM500. They quoted me RM720 for my S20+