Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Vertical Green Line Samsung S20+

(Topic created on: 06-30-2022 08:29 PM)
Jerra
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi does anyone know how to fix and get rid of green line on S20+. Not sure what causes this issue though, phone not drop or anything. I woke up this morning checked my phone and there a vertical green line is on my screen. Dissapointed as I only got my phone last September 2020 and I have read post online with same issues. Please help. Thanks
15 Comments
Elaiz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Got the same problem, Had this S21 ultra on. 2021 June. Any advice on how to rid of this line po? So disappointed samsung. Customer support just advise me to take my phone on the nearest service center. Probably they gonna charge thousands for replacement of display screen. Kaka expire lang ng warranty this June 8 eh. 

0 Likes
Galaxy S

tanong ko lang po, may nasolved na bang prblema sa green line ng samsung s20 plus ang samsung phils?

Nicket
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Mayroon na siguro kapag may 12K - 15K ang customer for LCD replacement.
0 Likes
Elle1331
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Just this morning I experienced the same and my phone just didnt reach 2 years. Im so disappointed, my previous phones nit this pricey but it reached 5 years without problem such like this.
0 Likes
Arnoldb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Just bought my phone in August 2021 and today I experienced this green vertical line on the screen of my phone. Please advise how to fix/resolve this problem.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Arnoldb,

Sorry to hear that, about your experience on your Samsung Galaxy phone having issues with green vertical line.

We highly recommend that you, immediately bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center. Rest assured that our Samsung Engineers/Technicians are competent to assess your device and offer solution to restore it to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes