Original topic:

very frustrated

(Topic created on: 02-26-2021 05:54 PM)
syllmoh
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I order silicone case with s pen since 28th January. It s still in process.  When i call or chat with service,  always they tell me that it will arrive next week.  Bullshit
0 Likes
4 Comments
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
For the last week SAMSUNG has been saying 8 business days to ship my Buds Live...today is the 8th business day, guess what...it changes to 9 or 10 business days now...Samsung Canada is a joke...I have lost all respect for this company
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
as I type on my $3k Canadian Galaxy Fold phone and they will never get another penny from me ever!
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi syllmoh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a Direct Message. Please follow the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.
Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada ( https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/canada/ct-p/ca ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
syllmoh
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Today i thaat with customer service. Another person tell me that peraps i will receive my order in 15th march.  that is totaly different from what another guy tell me that i will receive it this week. 

Please note that it s not pleasant to buy with »Samsung Canada. Poor service 

0 Likes