Original topic:

Voicenotes going into Music folder

(Topic created on: 10-17-2021 12:49 PM)
Cheeseburgereddie
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, 

Was wondering if anyone could help me out. Ive noticed that my voicenotes are going into my music folder when it never used to do this before. Is there a setting or something to switch this off or a work around? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
You can try the following:

Open Samsung Music → click 3 dots on top right → Hide folders

Choose Voice Recorder folder. You won't see it again until you unhide it again.Screenshot_20211017-162425_Samsung Music_50885.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Cheeseburgereddie, are you using any third-party app to record voice? Or Are you referring to the Voice recording which can be attached in Samsung Notes?

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Just the Samsung Voice RecorderScreenshot_20211017-150942_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
You can try the following:

Open Samsung Music → click 3 dots on top right → Hide folders

Choose Voice Recorder folder. You won't see it again until you unhide it again.Screenshot_20211017-162425_Samsung Music_50885.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It worked!!! Thank you very much. I had folders deactivated, reactivated it and did what you said. Thank you very very much!!!
Galaxy S
You are very welcome 😄
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Cheeseburgereddie, If you found a solution to your query, please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes
jizzy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have the same issue but I don't have the hide folders option SmartSelect_20211021-083926_Samsung Music_11106.jpg
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi jizzy, could you let us know the model number of the device?

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Jizzy, on the music app go to the 3 dots>settings>manage tabs > enable folders

Go back to the main screen and slide until ur under the folders tab. Click on 3 dots and it will say hide folders then click on the folders you wish to hide. Problem solved you can go back and go hide the folders tab like i did. If you choose
0 Likes