Original topic:

Voucher issue with s23u pre order

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 06:13 AM)
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

Does anyone have issues pre ordering s23 series phones via samsung.com? Issue is when applying 3 voucher codes, welcome voucher, galaxy s23 voucher, and tge unpacked event voucher. Upon adding the 3rd voucher (in any order), all vouchers have been deleted. Hence, cannot proceed with the check out. As per CS, they are still fixing the issue. Hope this can be fix within the day 🙏.

Thanks!
50 Comments
DMMG
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I think theres a huge system error right now, I was also trying the trade in option for s22 ultra and its saying my phone isnt legible for the trade in. I bought it online as well.
0 Likes
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes as per CS. Btw, do you knoe how to pay it via ipay88? As it is my first time paying via online. Before i do the payment via store for the downpayment and whole payment
0 Likes
DMMG
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Also check if vouchers can be stacked together, almost always dont work together
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It worked at first, but since i need to modify my add ons, i delete it and redo everthing. Then the voucher issue occured until now
0 Likes
Fondew
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Has this resolved for you? The CS I talked to insisted that you can only use 1 voucher for preorders and also wasn't familiar with the welcome voucher.

Confused if I should wait for this issue to be fixed or if we really can't apply all 3 vouchers 😅
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Not yet. I was adivised to try this again today ny 9am. I can actually add atleast 2 right now. The last CS told me max is 2. Nut i told him that i was able to use 3 before the issue occurs. And after he check the issue, he confirmed that it should be possible as there is no error message of doing so hence he created a ticket for my issue.
0 Likes
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Btw, do you know how to pay via ipay88? As i do not know how
0 Likes
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Btw, i just saw the welcome voucher at their preorder website itself
0 Likes
Fondew
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks, good to know that all 3 can be used. I also saw that some were actually able to check-out with all vouchers yesterday so looks like its accurate. I'll just wait for the issue to be fixed then.

And no, not familiar with ipay88 either. It'll be my first time to use it. Hopefully its a smooth payment process.
0 Likes