Original topic:

Voucher issue with s23u pre order

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 05:55 AM)
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

Does anyone have issues pre ordering s23 series phones via samsung.com? Issue is when applying 3 voucher codes, welcome voucher, galaxy s23 voucher, and tge unpacked event voucher. Upon adding the 3rd voucher (in any order), all vouchers have been deleted. Hence, cannot proceed with the check out. As per CS, they are still fixing the issue. Hope this can be fix within the day 🙏.

Thanks!
Resolved!
50 Comments
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@Jamapeee, may i know around what time you were able to pre order using the 3 vouchers?
0 Likes
DaddySNP
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I was able to use two vouchers when I checked out this morning. I just saw the 3K voucher on my email so essentially could have saved another 3K on check-out
0 Likes
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Sad. Although right now, you can not stack the 3k and 5k vouchers. I am still waiting hoping for it to be fixed. Sad to say, the 45w charger is out of stock already due to this issue
0 Likes
d1ode
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Have you ordered already? I've been talking to customer support for the past 2 days and was finally able to checkout using 3 vouchers: handraiser voucher (worth 3k), Galaxy S23 preorder voucher (worth 5k for Ultra, 4k for Plus), and the Welcome voucher (worth 1k). You have to utilize the 5k voucher IN FULL. Nope, using 4990 on accesories does not count and will result in an error. You're gonna have to spend a little more to exceed the 5k voucher but in exchange you'll be able to use the 3k handraiser voucher. I added another case to my order in order to apply all 3 vouchers but was worth it since I got approx. 2k more in discounts thanks to all 3 vouchers. Hope this helps!
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Completed the order just now finally! CS informed me arounf 1pm that it should be working already and i does! Thanks for youe message
Zilyx
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

It's not working again, apparently there's an error when stacking both GALAXYS23U and the handraiser voucher, either of the two plus the WELCOME1000 voucher isn't getting any errors though.  When I try to stack the GALAXYS23U and the handraiser voucher together, it just says "your promo code has been successfully added to your cart" but then all three gets deleted afterwards.

0 Likes
Chardson17
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes that is the last behavior i experience before it worked. As per the CS who helped me, she is still trying to figire out how to make others issue work. I suggest you to call them via hotline. That cs is very determined to help ❤️❤️❤️
0 Likes
Zilyx
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Thanks! I'll try giving them a call again, hopefully the vouchers can be fixed by tomorrow, there's another freebie during the live event, or at least that's what I saw on their post

0 Likes
d1ode
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Have you tried maxing out on the GALAXYS23U voucher? It won't work if you just add to cart accessories worth less than 5k.
0 Likes
Zilyx
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I did, it worked earlier today, was also able to check out with the free watch from their live stream.  No issues encountered during check out.

0 Likes