Original topic:

Warning Samsung Users

(Topic created on: 11-21-2023 11:44 PM)
TheLightsCloud
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

S22 Ultra Broken LCD at High Refresh Rate

Suddenly had this issue with my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, when screen got the white bar and sudden burn on the LCD on the Left Side.

For Context Phone is protected by Ringke Shock Proof Case and Tempered Glass Protector

Phone is just 3 months out of warranty and was purchased a year ago.

I did some research and event isnt isolated with a lot of users experiencing the same issue with a similar experience just 4 months ago.

?si=O6R0bYeBhIAUKjrx

I Tried contacting service and was referred to a service center and was given a quote for lcd replacement and repair quotation below for issues I was not at fault

Service Quotation

I bought the flagship phone expecting reliability, I didn't know Samsung Phones has an expiry date of 1 year at this price point

Fair warning to all Samsung users and Members, I suggest we all move on from this brand and find an alternative as Price to Usability isnt worth it.

37 Comments
TeamGalaxyBianx
Options
Galaxy S

Hi TheLightsCloud! We totally get it. Our service centers have awesome technicians and some special equipment that can really help you get your phone back up and running! If you have an active Samsung Care+ subscription, that could cover the cost of repair or a part of it. 😊

0 Likes
Galaxy S
It just expired 3 months ago. Also will be glad to pay if its my fault, unfortunately this case this isnt.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
s22u user ,same out of warranty as typing this no issue so far
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Lots of scattered issue, might as well get prepared for it. Read Us, Uk, and other samsung community issues with same problem.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
definite its with the hardware hope other s22u users report concern via members app again numbers will tell but to be counted so samsung has visibility thru the members app
Galaxy S
Unfortunately, Samsung wont cover the cost of repair for things that went wrong even its not the users fault if its out of warranty. Can you send me an email where I can send a complaint?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
0 Likes
mnnm_
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I experienced the same problem with my S22 Ultra, mine is just 5 months. Thankfully, it is still under warranty. But yeah.. considering the price and also it is a flagship phone, it is very frustrating that there is an issue like this!