Original topic:

websites not sending through text.

(Topic created on: 04-22-2018 01:59 PM)
AshleyB
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone have the same issue as me. I sent 3 different people a website through text but they say they don't get the message yet it shows its sent on my end.

its 3 different people so I'm thinking it might be my device?
0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy S
I'm thinking that it might be your settings - Are you trying to send a link or an image - If it's an image you need to send it as MMS using Data & not WiFi 🐧
0 Likes
AshleyB
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Data is on. It's a link. no image. tried to an iPhone user and Samsung user.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
K - I just sent a link to my S7 from my S8+ and no issues?
Maybe clear Cache and Data for for your Messaging app - Reboot & try again...
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
@AshleyB could you possibly try to troubleshoot using a different SIM? This seems like an issue your carrier could help troubleshoot as well.
0 Likes
sonrreiser8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

It could be that the other person has also blocked you, which means you may be able to send but they won’t receive your message. Also, someone might not be responding to you, thus giving you the impression that your messages aren’t going through. You can enable Read Receipts to confirm that someone has received your text messages. Open Messages tap the three dots and then tap Settings > More Settings > Text Messages and toggle the Delivery Reports switch to enable Read Receipts. I am also facing the same issue but now it resolve by sending a website link via text.

0 Likes