Original topic:

Weird clock formatting

(Topic created on: 03-17-2018 09:50 AM)
gabrielpaskua
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Good afternoon,

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this weird formatting when you put the S9 in a 24h display? There are spaces between the numbers and the "h". I have enclosed a screen capture for you to see (Well I'm also unable to attach the screen capture). Anyway of fixing this other than switching back to 12h? 😂

Thanks3e716be1-d63d-4f29-bdb4-f15de3c66fc2.jpg
0 Likes
22 Comments
gabrielpaskua
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
was finally able to attach the screen capture using my S8 instead of the S9..
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I don't have the S9 yet, but man that's going to annoy the heck out of me lol, i hope there is a way to switch
gabrielpaskua
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Well I know it's nothing! lol But you expect that phone to be perfect! 😂
0 Likes
perfectg
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
change your language back to English and it's normal 24 h clock. maybe it's the language setting causing it. I see online that for French clocks they use the h instead of :
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Nope. I'm on Canadian French and it is a :, never displayed "h". Really weird
0 Likes
gabrielpaskua
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
@chMultimedia when I put phone in English with 24h setting I see ":". When I select French it is a "h". If I switch back to 12h either French or English it is ":" again. Also note that I checked on my S8 and it is never displaying a "h" no matter what are the settings.
0 Likes
shaggyskunk
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The way that the time is displayed looks to be correct for 24 hrs / Military time...
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
No it's wrong .... as I am ex military and it should read.. 18:45 Or 21:50 etc etc..
0 Likes
gabrielpaskua
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
It should be 8h20 or 8:20 not 8 'h' 20..
0 Likes