Original topic:

well ...we say goodbye.

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 02:53 PM)
samsugi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Main reason all these years didn't switch to iphone was the SD card support. Now No SD card support? to me thats a deal breaker. .. and  I gotta buy a charger brick since my kids usually get my old one.(the cable is usb c to usb c)dont have that kind brick... This is pure apple ideology.  See ya sumsugi. And tbh cant say its been "fun".. cant says ill miss anything in specific. Except that samsung pay was a bit more convenient than gpay...
7 Comments
RichieRich74
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
that's because they are type c ports in laptops now. I just bought a new labtop. and it has type c port. my s20 + plugs right into it. I am loving it.
0 Likes
samsugi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
naa just a apple cut cost more profit strategy
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
also they dropped MST support in everything other than the Ultra devices which s ucks.. but I normally get the ultra devices anyway
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yes I agree, no sd card is a deal breaker for me as well! Samsung did this several years ago with the Note 6, I think. 

Not including a charging block on a phone this expensive is ridiculous! 

Sure maybe more people prefer to use Bluetooth earbuds, but the perception is that Samsung is removing accessories & increasing the price. 

Getting rid of the O² & Heart Rate sensor is offensive, and appears to be done in order to get consumers to buy Samsung watches... 

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I haven't used a SD card in ages so no biggie for me personally but i do think removing it along with the charger on flagships is ridiculous.
0 Likes
Bouncyknight
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
the headphone jack removal was the worst
0 Likes
samsugi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
heys samsung stop giving us what YOU think we want and give what we actually want. do much $$$ greed it seems.
0 Likes