Original topic:

Well....

(Topic created on: 03-30-2022 12:00 PM)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I am typing this on my new 512gb S22 Ultra in graphite.

As you know I ordered it on the 9th Feb and it arrived today. It has been a hassle and the excitement is gone but I am looking forward to getting to know this new device and everything that comes with it.

I want to say a public thank you to @samsung_Ben as we have dm'd about 1000 times but he was very understanding and I believe helpfull.

This is a big change for me from my S10 plus to this new beast but looking forward to see what I can do with it.

Hope everyone is enjoying theirs and for those still waiting as it was 49 days from order to delivery.
31 Comments
Galaxy S

Congrats man!

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Congratulations Echo1, im happy for you that you're finally enjoying your new phone.
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Echo1, Congratulations on your new Galaxy S22 Ultra.

0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Congrats @Echo1! We're very glad to hear you got your device. A big thank you to you as well for providing valuable feedback to us throughout the process. Receiving the S22 was not an easy hill to climb for many, but we appreciate your patience and efforts to help us improve in the future! We hope the device treats you well! Keep us updated :)

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

hi Ben

Do you take all this feedback to someone who can ACTUALLY do something about it? I am sure you are no stranger to all the frustration and still on going.. 

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Galaxy S
Congratulations Echo1!!!! on finally receiving your 512gb S22 Ultra phone. Hope you get a lot of fun and use out of it 😀 😀 😀 😀. Perseverance pays off in the greatest of ways!!!
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!! GLAD YOU STUCK THROUGH, I COULD NOT LOL! Enjoy the device and show us some pics of the color!!

Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
See below
0 Likes