Original topic:

what do you think?

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 07:59 AM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I was watching this video and I think he hint the main points of concern about the galaxy S21. What you you think?
11 Comments
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I think we should wait til the january 14th.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
well for the past few years most of the time everything about the upcoming devices gets leaked and are mostly accurate. so thats why this year the leaks are concerning.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
not have a sd card slot is a big turn off for me .....
plus I have to agree that the future focus in on foldable phones
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
yes foldables are the Future. but I don't trust the tech and the price is to high for me to even think about taking a chance on it.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
oh I agree but called this when the fold 1st came out that the folding phone will be the way to go..

But price has to change thinking the design is OK now
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi TBone, Glad to know that everyone is excited about the event. As of now, we don't have information regarding the Samsung Galaxy S21.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Same here, no SD card slot is not an option for me.☹ But S series is not my cup of tea. I hope Note or Fold still have the SD card slot. If not, put SD card slot in Ultra model.😉 Or they have 1TB internal storage😄. Selling 128GB with no SD card is not make sense nowadays, especially on year 2021 😑

Base model using plastic is fine unless the Samsung offer lower price on these models.
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Fold **bleep**....Scroll is where it's at... I wish they would hurry up with it...
0 Likes
Ralphpjb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I often watch is channel and he's often accurate, but I'll wait for january 14th to see. If it's true, I hope that samsung comes up with perks that will compensate. Like Tallman says 1 TB internal storage would be awesome.
0 Likes